Want to Volunteer?
Welcome to the Corinth-Shiloh Fire Dept!
As you probably already know the Corinth-Shiloh Fire Dept. (CSFD) is supported 100% by its community and volunteers. Volunteering with CSFD is a rewarding experience that will stay with you for a lifetime. As a member of CSFD you will be apart of a volunteer fire department that is a pioneer in this county. CSFD is consistently “raising the bar” in what is expected from volunteer fire departments in the area.
The new members packet below will explain what is required from all new members and what you need to do to get proper fire certifications. Upon being voted in as a probationary member you will be assigned a sponsor. This sponsor is your liaison between yourself and the fire dept.
Steps to become a member:
- DOWNLOAD & READ THIS PACKET
- Print and Fill out Member Info Sheet or Fill out this Electronic Form
- Print Background Check Sheet
- Photocopy your driver's license
- Bring all of the above to an Officer's meeting which is held the first Sunday of every month at 2pm
- During your probationary period, complete the FEMA IS training (listed below).
- Get a physical (provided by the county)
- Complete the POV (Privately Owned Vehicle) Response course here
- Train for and complete a several competency evaluations
- At the end of your probationary period, a vote will be taken by the current members.
- Stay Active, train often, Support the community
Independent Study Courses: